Take advantage of PPC activities using tools such as Google AdWords, Adkontekst, Bing/Yahoo Network, Yandex and YouTube. Currently, it's the most effective and cheapest form of online advertising. Its distinguishing feature is the immediate effects felt as soon as the campaign is launched, as well as their full measurability, which is ensured by additional integration with statistical tools.
PPC is also an innovative method for communication between a brand and its consumers. It is characterised by very high confidence among customers due to its naturalness and lack of invasiveness through the implementation of a pull strategy.
Comprehensive PPC activities are also the best solution for e-commerce. The synergy of activities in the form of sponsored links, contextual advertising and retargeting ensures the implementation of a user's complete purchase cycle.
As an SEM agency, we meet Google's stringent requirements for running campaigns in the Google AdWords program, and we are a partner of Google in the Google Partners program. We strive for continued optimisation of ongoing campaigns while ensuring high advertisement quality, which translates into increased ROI.
Benefits of advertising on search engines:
- Pay per click not per view
- High return on investment
- Precisely reaching potential customers
- Ongoing expenditure monitoring
- Measurability of the effectiveness of activities through comprehensive reports enabling determination of the return on investment
- Review of the conversion (the user meetings objectives placed before them, e.g. making a purchase, visiting a given site, or completing a contact form)
- Option of reaching various targets through directing advertising at different markets: individual countries, voivodships, cities or regions
- Ongoing support for advertising campaigns in progress
In order to ensure the highest standards for our clients, we guarantee that our advertising activities using Google AdWords are carried out in an ethical manner. For more information on this topic, please read 'Guide for Advertisers: Cooperation with External Partners'.