SEO activities are one of the most effective forms of customer acquisition. Increase the visibility of your brand in search engines using the solutions we offer!
Every site must meet stringent accessibility requirements for Internet search engines. For the effects to be tangible, they must be carried out properly and treated as long-term.
We provide a comprehensive SEO strategy for your brand! The activities include:
- SEO audits,
- usability audits,
- SEO optimisation,
- link building,
- SEO copywriting,
- Search Engine Reputation Management,
- filter removal.
Entrust this task to professionals and enjoy the results!
Why is it worth it?
- Searching is a natural user behaviour – much more important for a brand than choosing another medium.
- No invasiveness. The results that users obtain through a search engine are generated based on queries entered into it. This ensures that the process remains natural. Users place more confidence in the search engine and are more likely to choose options suggested through the results generated. The same applies to their online shopping.
- Over 81% of users reach websites through a search engine. A search engine's results are crucial for contacting a brand. By positioning a website for specific keywords, companies not only gain higher traffic, which translates into higher sales, but also get higher brand recognition. Its spontaneous awareness is also increased among customers.
- Search engines help strengthen the activities of other media and make the marketing of a given brand more effective and efficient.
- Precise directing of traffic through search engines results in a more valuable customer. A customer who is more valuable to the brand in every way, and in particular in terms of revenues generated, than a customer acquired from the majority of other sources. In addition, such activities enable building long-term relationships between brands and their customers.
Over 75% of consumers identify the position in the results page with the company's actual position on the market. This is due to consumers being used to better and more-reliable results ranking higher. Because of this, companies, and products and services that advertised higher are perceived as better.