Our many years of experience, which are evidenced by numerous references and certificates issued by Google, guarantee the highest effectiveness for our clients.
Case study Badura
Badura was established in 1982 and has a rich history. Currently, it's one of the leading footwear manufacturers in Poland, with 40 stores across the country. At the end of 2013, Badura chose SEOgroup to comprehensively handle its online advertising activities. This was at the same time as its store displays were being revamped. This was quite a challenge given the extremely competitive industry.
To build, throughout the year (January‑December 2014), strong online brand awareness, which is a classic example of bricks and clicks. The activities were to bring a double effect: on the one hand by increasing online awareness and sales using a strong foundation (a new e-commerce platform), and on the other by stimulating sales in the brand's physical showrooms. In short – integrated multi-channel sales. In addition to the significant increase in acquisition by using the most-effective advertising formats to impressively bring new consumers to the store, an equally important aspect was to retain new and current customers using retention activities. All of this was to be topped off with activities that ensure reaching customers at every stage of the purchasing process. The client clearly highlighted that they expected a strong impact (they actually used a much stronger word ;) ).
- An increase of 621% in 12 months in visibility in search engines (organic results)
- An increase of 54% in 12 months in non-branded traffic from organic results in search engines
- An increase of overall organic traffic (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Yandex) of 39% (fourth quarter of 2013 compared with the fourth quarter of 2014)
- An several-hundred-per cent increase in revenues generated from all activities carried out (fourth quarter of 2013 compared with the fourth quarter of 2014)
- Establishing direct contact with the main competition in search engines
- Improving the quality of organic traffic generated (fourth quarter of 2013 compared with the fourth quarter of 2014):
- The bounce rate decreased by 20%
- The average duration of visits increased by 25%
Case study Morizon.pl
Morizon S.A. is one of the leading Polish real estate search engines. As part of the existing platform, hundreds of apartments, houses, commercial premises and land listings are promoted every day.
SEOgroup was asked to create an advanced strategy to implement measures in the broadly understood field of search engine marketing. As part of these activities, an extensive SEO audit was conducted, the site was optimised in terms of SEO, and a positioning process was carried out for the site. At the same time, measures using the Google AdWords tool (sponsored links, graphic and contextual advertising) were implemented, together with Facebook Ads.
The main objective was to increase, within the given period (July 2010 – August 2011) high-quality (converting) traffic generated by search engines from advertising/contextual networks and the Facebook social networking site. Other objectives included increasing recognition, visibility and confidence towards the brand using Google, Netsprint and Bing search engines.
- An increase of 502% in 12 months in visibility in search engines (organic results)
- An increase of 32% in 14 months in non-branded traffic from organic results in search engines
- An increase of 47% in 14 months in traffic generated from SEO, PPC (Google AdWords, Adkontekst), SMO (Facebook Ads)
- A decrease of 40% in the average CPC of the AdWords campaign
- An increase of several dozen per cent in revenues generated from activities
Case study Invicta
The INVICTA clinics and medical laboratories are leaders on the Polish market when it comes to fertility treatments, medical services, laboratory diagnostics and treatments related to aesthetic medicine. In this dynamic and competitive sector, high confidence in a brand and great visibility are of utmost importance.
Significant increase in traffic generated to the main site and satellite sites on the Polish market and foreign markets through the use of activities including full SEO synergy (SEO audit, SEO optimisation, positioning), and PPC using sponsored links displayed with the help of Google AdWords and activities in the advertising network (Google AdSense), also implementing retargeting. This strategy was supposed to reach patients at every stage of the purchase cycle (full acquisition combined with retention). It was also supposed to ensure the brand a dominant position in Google results, and thus a significant competitive advantage.
- An increase of 152% in traffic generated from Google
- Google domination – quadrupled brand visibility on the first page of Google.pl search results
- Brand visibility on the first page of organic results on Google.co.uk for generic phrases
Case study Solaris
Solaris Bus & Coach is one of Europe's leading manufacturers of modern buses such as city, intercity, tourism and hybrid buses. The brand has consumers worldwide. An integral part of the marketing activities related to the launch of a new website was extensive online promotion.
Ensuring the site's visibility in various language versions of a search engine through detailed SEO optimisation. Furthermore, significant improvement of the site's exposure in search engines for the most important keywords, both in organic and paid results, and, importantly, ousting the competition at the same time. The synergy of SEO and PPC activities (sponsored links using Google AdWords) was to generate high-quality traffic and reinforce a positive image of the brand among customers and users.
- Visibility of the site in relevant language versions of search engines
- An increase of 35% in 11 months in traffic generated from SEO, PPC (Google AdWords)
- An increase of 2500% in 9 months in visibility in search engines (organic results)
- Ousting the competition at Google.pl for the most important keywords
Case study e-Buty
eButy.pl was a leader of footwear stores in the years 2010 - 2013 when it was Client of SEOgroup. In such a competitive sector, it's difficult to have good brand visibility in search engines and other media.
SEOgroup was given a challenging task: to ensure eButy.pl a leading position in Google.pl search results and to increase sales by using the full range of services, including advanced activities in SEO, PPC using Google AdWords and the advertising network (Google AdSense, AdKontekst), and also SMO using Facebook Ads and Facebook Exchange (retargeting).
The main objective was to increase sales by 100% within one year of commencing activities. In addition, recognition, visibility and brand confidence were to all be improved.
- Up to 160% increase in the company's revenue during comparable quarters
- An increase from 32% to 54% in revenues from Google (organic)
- An increase of 535% in 12 months in traffic generated from SEO, PPC (Google AdWords/Retargeting, Adkontekst), SMO (Facebook Ads, Facebook Exchange)
- Dominance in Google results for the most important generic words, including all product phrases (long tail)
Case study Sferis
Sferis is a rapidly growing specialty retail chain offering IT equipment and electronics/household appliances. The company has its own stores in the most prestigious shopping centres in major cities in Poland. An essential sales channel for Sferis is the Internet and development of the www.sferis.pl store.
Ensuring maximum visibility in the most sales-oriented online channel – Internet search engines (Google, Bing, Onet) – through full SEO of the site, and also starting link building based on core phrases and all product phrases (long tail). The whole process was to be supported by a Google AdWords campaign (sponsored links, advertising network – including retargeting), and a campaign in the Adkontekst network also using retargeting.
Consumers at every stage of the purchase cycle were to be reached in this manner. All activities carried out were to be maximised as much as possible in terms of sales.
- Indexing of all sites, including product sites, in Google search results
- Long tail traffic from SEO increased by 23% after optimisation recommendations were implemented and relevant link building was carried out
- An increase of 278% in the traffic generated from SEO (Google, Bing, Onet), PPC (sponsored links and Google AdWords advertising network, and Adkontekst), and an increase of 261% in revenues from these sources in 16 months
Case study Euro Styl
EURO STYL is a rapidly growing developer operating on the Tricity market building and selling residential and commercial properties.
The objective of the activities was to ensure long-term promotion of individual investments in Google using a synergy of SEO and PPC measures. The result was to be ensured by increasing the visibility of the parent site and satellite sites in search engines. An important aspect was implementing, in detail, SEO of all sites, and starting the process of their positioning for core and long tail phrases. At the same time, sponsored link campaigns and contextual advertising using Google AdWords was carried out.
The cooperation was also to increase the EURO STYL team's knowledge of search engine marketing by conducting dedicated training.
- An increase of 1280% in 7 months in visibility in search engines (organic results)
- Visibility of the site in Google Maps
- An increase of 201% in 24 months in traffic generated from SEO, PPC (Google AdWords)
- A decrease of 350% in six months in the average CPC of the Google AdWords campaign
- Conducting comprehensive, dedicated search engine marketing training, which significantly increased the knowledge of EURO STYL's marketing team
Case study Swiatubezpieczen.com
Swiatubezpieczen.com is an insurance comparison site that has been operating on the Polish market since October 2009.
The website encountered unexpected difficulties in terms of introducing the Google Penguin algorithm, which was related to incorrect links directing to the site. This resulted in a significant decrease in visibility of the comparison site for the most important keywords in search results, and significantly decreased generated traffic in organic Google results. The objective was to quickly and effectively eliminate the problem by diagnosing the entire link profile and removing those that might be inappropriate.
In addition, another objective was to increase confidence in the site by carrying out non-invasive and very subtle activities using positive recommendations and reviews about Swiatubezpieczen.com through buzz marketing.
- Complete healing of the site by removing the penalty associated with updating the Google Penguin algorithm within three weeks of commencing the treatment
- Support of link building through buzz marketing
- Increase in the percentage of organic links directing to the site